Last year, we had great success leading on-site Design Thinking workshops for a handful of clients, and are excited to extend this offering to all teams, big or small, looking to improve their business.
In case you’re unfamiliar with the term, “Design Thinking” refers to a human-centered design methodology in which designers find and propose solutions to complex problems through logic, research, ideation, prototyping, and user participation. In a nutshell, “Design Thinking” is the overarching essence of user-experience design, and who knows UX better than us?
Our team of experienced practitioners will train your team to:
- Identify the biggest pain-points in your customer’s digital experience that hinder revenue and business.
- Conduct in-depth interviews empathetically that enable you to extract unbiased feedback and uncover latent user goals and motivations.
- Ideate and test solutions immediately, without having to write a single line of code or invest in any development efforts.
- Create collaboration with cross-functional teams and build consensus in order to create progress.
- Prioritize design and development initiatives based on ROI and business goals.
- Ultimately, take the reigns on improving your digital offerings in order to grow your company and increase customer satisfaction.